The Doterra wholesale starter kit guide will tell you all the kits available to you. Download The Doterra wholesale starter kit Guide right now, Read the 'Doterra enrollment guide' and get the best value for money for your Doterra products.
"Doterra Wholesale Customer vs Wellness Advocate"
If this is the first time you have been presented to Doterra and have been wondering which way to go, simply the Doterra wholesale membership allow you to purchase Doterra products at 25% below retail without running Doterra as a business.So, if you are interested in purchasing Doterra products but do not want to run Doterra as a business the wholesale customer option is for you.
However, if in the future you wish to upgrade your account to a Wellness Advocate it is very possible by simply going to your back office and upgrading for free. (Speak to your Enroller for details)
Doterra Wholesale Customer vs Wellness Advocate
How does the Doterra wholesale prices compare to the Wellness Advocates?
- There is no difference between the prices as a wholesale customer and Wellness Advocates
- The only difference is that the Wellness Advocate is offered the opportunity to receive bonuses and compensation as a part of Doterra’s business opportunity for those interested in creating a full or part-time income from home.
- In addition, the Wellness Advocate receives a personal website / webshop so they can share essential oils with others
What are the Doterra wholesale membership benefits?
- As a Doterra wholesale member you will receive 25% off the retail price
- You will have the option to receive 10–30% of orders back in points redeemable for free product as a part of the Loyalty Reward program (LRP)
- You will have the option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product as a part of the Shipping Reward Points program
- You will have the opportunity to receive free product of the month when you place a monthly order over 125 PV (Personal Volume)
- After becoming a Wholesale Member, there is a yearly renewal fee of $25.00, however the renewal fee comes with a free bottle of Peppermint oil which is one of the most popular oils Doterra offers, a retail value of $27.33.
How to buy Doterra oils wholesale?
- Click here to be directed to the Doterra Wholesale Customer enrollment page!
- Choose your country and language
- Select to “Wholesale customer” options
- Put your enrollment details in the form
- Enroller and Sponsor ID: 930175
- Choose your enrollment package (Basic enrollment kit is 35$ however if you purchase the product enrollment kit the enrollment fee is waived)
- Pay for the enrollment
Within a short while you will receive an email from Doterra confirming your enrollment and then in about 3 days you will receive another email from your Enroller welcoming you to Doterra.
Doterra Guide Social Media
Doterra wholesale customer fee outside the US
- Enrollment in Europe: 20€
- Enrollment in the UK: £20
If you have any question about the Doterra wholesale prices, the quality of Doterra products or becoming a Doterra wholesale customer contact me on the link on the bottom of this page and I will get back to you asap…..